1. I'm a good guy for a girl, so won't you look my palm over
The Rentals, "Friends Of P"
2. I walked across an empty land
Keane, "Somewhere Only We Know"
3. It began when they come took me from my home
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "The Mercy Seat" (though, in fairness, it's really difficult to hear)
6. Hey, you! Don't watch that, watch this!
Madness, "One Step Beyond"
7. Yeah, I said it's all right, you know I won't forget
Calexico, "Alone Again Or"
8. I am Francesco Vasquez Garcia
The Pogues, "Fiesta"
11. Punctured bicycle on a hillside, desolate
The Smiths, "This Charming Man"
12. Out on the Eisenhower, well I lost my speed
Frank Black and the Catholics, "Velvety"
13. Got a little date, just you and me
Guadalcanal Diary, "Country Club Gun"
14. Got a stupid job, but it's pin money
John Wesley Harding, "The People's Drug"
15. I live cement, I hate this street
The Pixies, "Caribou"
17. Well I just came down from the Isle of Skye
Enter the Haggis, "Donald Where's Your Troosers"
In other news, went over to phillyvixen's place last night, and ate some wonderful curry and watched Corpse Bride. I really liked the movie, though I'm trying to decide if I prefer this one or The Nightmare Before Christmas. (Nightmare has a really good story, characters, and music, as does Corpse Bride... on the other hand, Nightmare doesn't have the line "In other news...THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH!!!!", which made me laugh very very hard.)