1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
Questions from apis_mellifera:
1. How does it feel to be (almost) working for The Man?
It feels... strange. Not only is this the first "official" office job I've held, but since it's technically for the government and not for a corporation, it's something almost completely unknown in my work experience. Then again, as a temp-to-hire for this, I'd say I'm neither fish nor fowl. So, it feels strange.
2. When are you going to get a kitten of your own?
No earlier than I can afford one. Besides, I don't much care to clean out litterboxes again. But a cat would be cute, and everyone does want me to get a cat, so.
3. What book are you reading right now?
Blue Horizons: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before, by Tony Horwitz. Basically, it's about him retracing the paths of Captain Cook's various voyages and asking the locals what their image of Cook is nowadays. I'm about halfway through it and it's really cool.
4. Are you getting enough to eat?
More or less, yes. At least, I still have my "spare tire," so that's an encouraging sign, yes?
5. What is the current state of your soul?
I think...it shall be much better when things aren't so much in flux. As I've said before ad nauseam, this has been a year of sudden, unexpected, and often bad change. But yet, I'm still here. I'm coping well with it so far. And now, I'm trying to figure out what I've learned from this year.