Movie lines meme, stolen from buzz
1. Pick 10 movies that you enjoy.
2. Pick a line of dialogue that you like.
3. As people guess the film, strike out that entry.
1) "These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and you can't get 'em again, they've changed the bloody locks."
2) "I, for one, do not intend to go to bed by the light of a Communist moon!"
"If you wanna know something he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers--the little one." Reservoir Dogs, guessed by truk77
4) "He who would pun would pick a pocket!"
"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, do I look like Mother Theresa?" Heathers, guessed by embossedsilver
6) "Laugh while you still can, monkey-boy!"
"Bunch of savages in this town." Clerks, guessed by uncreativity
"Oh, this is so bad!" Bible Black, guessed by crisi83, and while it's not technically a movie, it's a line that everyone I know enjoys more than they should, so I put it in, so there.
9) "Pendejo jerkoff."
"No, there was nothing wrong with that name... until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass-clown started winning Grammys." Office Space, guessed by apis_mellifera and lfs