* My recent trip to Michigan
* The season finale of House
* Books I've read lately
* Marvel Comics' Laundrygate and Tentaclegate
* YET ANOTHER political post about progressivism versus backlash
* YET ANOTHER historial post about how 2007 really isn't 1941, really
* Toxic social fallacies on the Internet
* My own seemingly fundamental inability to distinguish the objectively clever from the objectively pretentious
* A rant about how while it may be stupid to like things simply because everybody else likes them, it's doubly stupid to hate things simply because everybody else likes them
* My own second-guessing of the things I used to really enjoy, up to and including graduate school
THINGS I ACTUALLY FEEL MOTIVATED TO WRITE ABOUT RIGHT NOW:
* None of the above
...of course, this is also influenced by the fact that, since everybody and their macro'ed cat is wanking off at LiveJournal's apology for The Great Strike-Out (5/29/07 NEVAR FORGET), LiveJournal itself is becoming too difficult to get to in order to make posts or read friends' pages.
(I suppose I could've included the LJ thing in the list of things to write about up there, and I must admit it's strongly tempting to go off like some avenging angel in a storm of outraged righteousness as if I'm some sort of 21st-century Horace Greeley secure in the knowledge of having lots of other people to back up my screed... but honestly, I can't muster up the energy to quite care at the moment. This is what working in a cubicle does to you.)
And now to post. Here's crossing my fingers for a robust server.