Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
1. I need to have coffee in the morning when I get up. This is entirely non-optional. If I don't, I have a raging headache for the rest of the day, and makes me even crankier than usual.
2. I have been driving for nearly 18 years now. In all that time, my driving record has accrued two parking tickets. And that is it. ...this may have something to do with the fact that I always drive at or around the speed limit, which pisses off both other drivers on the road and sometimes my passengers.
3. I wasn't able to whistle until I was very nearly eighteen years old.
4. I get cold very easily. In wintertime, I have cold hands pretty much consistently. This is very much not fun.
5. I used to be a college radio DJ for about three years. The manager of the radio station told me that I played one of the most eclectic collections of music he'd ever heard. For some reason, this made me feel warm inside.
6. I tend to be shy and quiet and reserved. But if someone nearby brings up a topic that I'm interested in or I know something about, I'll light up and become all animated and articulate about it.
7. When I take a shower, I have to let the water run out of the bathtub faucet until it gets warm. Then, when I pull the knob to make the water come from the showerhead, I always twist out of the way of that first half-second of water, because it's usually freezing cold. (I have a Thing about bathing in cold water.)
8. I absolutely loathe, hate, and despise raw tomatoes. But I love ketchup, tomato sauce, salsa, and bruschetta. ...No, it doesn't make any sense to me either.