I haven't written much here in a while. I should write something interesting and intelligent and something that'll bring a smile to your face as you read it.
... Instead, I'm going to update this with a meme. Because, well, yeah.
(... I'm also somewhat embarassed to mention that I've started playing FF12 again, picking up where I left off, er, about a year ago or so. Because apparently 1) I don't like life without pain, or 2) Square-Enix OWNS MY VERY SOUL. Maybe I will try to snark it again like I did last time I was playing it. So far, though, all I can come up with is bogglement that the Viera, a race that grew up in a dense forest, wear dominatrix-style boots with eight-inch stiletto heels.)
(Also! I was driving home last night, and they played Morrissey's newest single on the radio. And this song has a stanza that goes something like:
I was driving my car
I crashed and broke my spine
So yes, there are things worse in life
Than never being someone’s sweetie
...and all I can say to that is what apis_mellifera said, which was: "...Oh, Morrissey. Don't ever change.")
(Anyhow! The meme!)
1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions or using social networking sites.
2. You have no call to get snippy with me, sir; I'm just trying to do my job here.
5. A minute ago, this was the safest job in the world -- now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia!
7. That's fucking blasphemy! Elvis wasn't a Cajun!
11. 私は...だれ? [I am...who?]
12. Look, I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops -- but, it also means that I keep my options open.
13. Hey Ridley, ya got any Beeman's?
15. Honey, I'm not an ordained minister, I'm doing my best.